Our Full Swing Batting Camp finished up last Friday afternoon, and what a great three days of hitting it was! All week long the boys battled through very hot conditions, but were still able to stay laser focused and improve their swings. All week long the hustle was tremendous and the attitude was very positive and aggressive as each player put in the work to make them become the best hitter they can be. Some things we went over during the hitting camp were:
- The correct alignment of our feet and body in our batting stance
- Creating a good “bat path” to the ball
- Learned how to use our hips and hands together in our swing
- Developed a good stride and separation with our body to start our swing
- Critiquing our own swing and approach through video analysis
We are very proud of each player that came out and put in the work. There was a noticeable improvement in each player’s mechanics from the first day to the last, and it showed at our end of camp game, where each boy CRUSHED the ball! Great job boys and keep up the hard work at home and become a COMPLETE PLAYER!!